• Home
  • About
    • Crochet
    • Knitting
    • Baking
    • Christmas posts
    • Sailing & Travel

      A Christmas Market

      December 16th

      Today is a busy day in our household. For the first time since September we will all four be under one roof and I cannot wait. This is what Christmas is all about for me. Being with family and dear friends. 

      I, as always, a last minute dot come person still need to make the beds and prepare some lovely home cooked food. We have cookies a plenty here but not much else! 

      So today I leave you not with a tradition of old but a present I was given from my daughter for my rather large birthday a few weeks ago. 

      She whisked me away to a German Christmas Market! She knows me so well and was patient the entire weekend as I asked if we could stop here and there to take yet another photograph. She replied so sweetly, that's one of the reasons why I brought you here! 

      So apologies for being photo heavy and for the lack of comments. I have other pressing things I need to do... You're lucky I didn't include them all, I may show more and explain a bit during the year next year.























        ❤️ Do you visit any Christmas markets here or abroad?  Do you have any recommendations?  ❤️

      8 comments:

      1. It looks amazing, Selma. What a wonderful surprise from your daughter. X

        ReplyDelete
      2. What a treat and what a lovely daughter. x

        ReplyDelete
        Replies
        1. Huge treat have been meaning to go for years, she's a keeper Karen!

          Delete
      3. How wonderful, what a lovely thoughtful gift and beautiful photographs, I'm glad you had a good tie. There's a Christmas market at Bath which is very popular. CJ xx

        ReplyDelete
        Replies
        1. I have heard Bath is a wonderful market, I do mean to go as it's not too far from me! Maybe I'll try next year, thanks CJ

          Delete
      4. That looks the real deal! How I'd love to go, one day. Maybe Belgium ...
        I hear Bath's good but not in the league of the ones on the Continent.

        ReplyDelete
        Replies
        1. Yes, I too have heard Belgium is a great market Ellie, I can just imagine it especially if it is around the beautiful square they have. And Bath, sigh, I keep meaning to go there too!

          Delete

      I will always read all comments and will try to reply but it may take me a couple of days, do please pop back and lets get a conversation going...