• Home
  • About
    • Crochet
    • Knitting
    • Baking
    • Christmas posts
    • Sailing & Travel

      Scandinavian inspiration

      December 16th 2018

      Today is the third Sunday in Advent and as we light the candle and ponder all that still needs to be accomplished I hope you find time to be still and enjoy.  With that in mind rather than perusing a magazine or reading a good book, why not follow the links I am sharing with you today from some wonderful Scandinavians that I follow for one reason or another...



      Just a few of the Instagram pages I follow, do go and ooh and ahh at the photographs.
       

      Danish crochet inspiration  


      Norway's largest food website



      Daytona ~ Norwegian descendant living in USA, food and rose painting



      Elin ~ beautiful Swedish interiors


      Vibeke ~ from my neck of the woods in Norway wonderful interior

      Some of the Scandinavian blogs I follow:


      Nikki, living in London but full of Scandinavian treats

      Kim from Denmark, mostly food


      Daytona's blog Outside Oslo



      These are just a small selection but ones I thought may interest you now leading up to Christmas.  Today we are having a family outing as we do every year, more on that in a day or two.  for now have a wonderful Advent day whatever you are doing my friends.

      ♥  Happy 3rd Sunday in Advent ♥

      6 comments:

      1. Must resist temptation to spend entire day browsing those gorgeous-looking sites... Must resist... Must...

        ReplyDelete
        Replies
        1. he he he, sorry did not mean to tempt you too much Phil !

          Delete
      2. I love all the inspiration you show us every year. Happy Holidays!

        ReplyDelete
        Replies
        1. Meredith, thank you, that is so lovely to read, wishing you all your end a lovely Christmas x

          Delete
      3. Well, now I have extra things to do . . . lol! These all look intesting, so I'll be checking them out as time allows this week. Thanks so much! Hope you are staying warm over there . . . Hugs. ~ Linne

        ReplyDelete

      I will always read all comments and will try to reply but it may take me a couple of days, do please pop back and lets get a conversation going...